new novel published April, 2015
from Harvard Square Editions.
Read Chapter One (pdf)
That's a lot of money for a place like Sloetown.
what folks might do for money like that."
- spoken by a man on a street
corner in Memphis, Tennessee
out a Review
Order Kindle eBook ($9.99)
Order Paperback (12.95)
ABOUT | CONTACT
- KING HENRY,
MAYOR, a one-act play Read Scene 1(pdf)
finalist in the 2014 Tennessee Williams One-Act Play Contest.
- A YEAR IN REHAB! a book
of stories, read Chapter One (pdf)
- THE A-WORD, fiction. In
Recovery Magazine, 2015
ENCHANTED, short fiction, at
Akashicbooks.com, March 2014
fiction, in the Bangalore Review, January 2014
WRONG WAY, short fiction, in The Monarch Review, Oct 2011
- POST-MODERN PARK, essay
in Stepaway Magazine, Nov 2012
DRAMA REVIEWS from BroadwayWorld.com
Disgraced, Circuit Playhouse
The Outgoing Tide, TheatreWorks
Orpheus Descending, the Evergreen
Austin McLellan, 2015
BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL
- Is Your Practice Ready for HIPAA?
Care Magazine, March 2003.
- HIPAA Compliance Deadlines Approach for Health
Memphis Business Journal, July 26, 2002.
- Economic Reforms Slowly Surmount Barriers in China,
Memphis Commercial Appeal, July 1987.
- HIPPA Compliance Toolkit for Medical Practices
(75 pages), self-published, 2003.
- TVA Confab Generates Questions, Not Consensus,
Business Journal, vol. 19, no. 30 July 25, 2003.
- Ground Operations Best Practices Manual for
FedEx Corporation, 1993.
- ISO9000 Compliance Manual,
FedEx Corporation, 1994